The dates are set for 2014; if you missed us in 2013 you missed a good day out. As you may have seen elsewhere in this site, this is a wonderful garden with lots to see and do, plenty of hot and cold food all day, including home-made cakes from our Tea Garden. Picnics can be brought too if preferred, but they must be eaten in the Car Park.
As before we are offering Garden Clubs, Womens Institutes and other groups a reduced Entry Price of just £5 per person, if booked by April 30th 2014, based on a minimum group booking of 20. The standard price at the gates on the day will be £8 per person.
- Group concessionary tickets will only be issued in advance
- Provisional bookings must be received before end April 2014 with a £50 non refundable Deposit
- Final Numbers and balance of Payment only need to be provided by 16th May 2014.
All Groups coming by Coach must book a time slot for arrival via the Booking form that can be downloaded here, so as to avoid delays and congestion; there will be only a limited number of timeslots, so please book early to ensure that you get your preferred time.
- Please take all rubbish home with you – though Messrs Grundon have very kindly agreed to deal with our refuse we nevertheless have only limited facilities for dealing with rubbish.
- Dogs are permitted as long as they are kept on leads at all times.
For the application form for Group Booking please click here.