The Festival of Gardening will offer around 80 or so stalls again, mainly in a similar format to the Garden Shows of 2011 and 2013, ensuring that all stalls are within the Garden. There will be outdoor stalls and open-fronted marquee stalls: the options are
- An Outdoor Stall for the 2 ½ days (5m wide x 5 m deep) at £300. If a larger stand is required the price will be increased pro-rata.
- A Marquee Open Fronted Stall 3m wide x 4.5m deep, also at £300. This is within a marquee with a central gangway and stalls either side – also at £300
- A Marquee Open fronted stall at 3m wide x 3m deep. Front fastening when not in use – at £265
Power will be available in Marquee Stalls (at extra cost), but this must be booked in advance. Trestle tables will only be provided if ordered in advance (£12 each).
Opening hours will be:
- Friday – the Gala evening 6.30 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 5.30 pm.
The Marquee stall numbers will be limited so early booking is essential.