The Festival of Gardening will offer around 80 or so stalls again, mainly in a similar format to the Garden Shows of 2011 and 2013, ensuring that all stalls are within the Garden. There will be outdoor stalls and open-fronted marquee stalls: the options are
- An Outdoor Stall for the 2 ½ days (5m wide x 5 m deep) at £300. If a larger stand is required the price will be increased pro-rata.
- A Marquee Open Fronted Stall 3m wide x 4.5m deep, also at £300. This is within a marquee with a central gangway and stalls either side – also at £300
- A Marquee Open fronted stall at 3m wide x 3m deep. Front fastening when not in use – at £265
Power will be available in Marquee Stalls (at extra cost), but this must be booked in advance. Trestle tables will only be provided if ordered in advance (£12 each).
Opening hours will be:
- Friday – the Gala evening 6.30 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 5.30 pm.
The Marquee stall numbers will be limited so early booking is essential.
To secure a space please use the contact details at the foot of this page or download the booking form by clicking here.
Please note that our emphasis for 2014 remains on encouraging the support of Specialist Nurseries and Garden Product Producers.”
For all Trade Stall Enquiries please contact Guy by email at email@example.com